WCWA LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT Zinc Championship Belt
The WCWA Light Heavyweight Championship was a professional championship promoted by the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex area-based World Class Wrestling Association (WCWA) promotions. This Championship belt is made with pure zinc metal. The paintwork on the metal plates is beautifully done. The championship belt is nickel-polished. Real cowhide leather is used to make the straps of this beauty. This championship belt is a hand-crafted masterpiece, and the leather is stitched by hand. This championship belt is customizable. Order now from Zees Belts.
- TV Accurate Design
- Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.