WCW UNITED STATES HEAVYWEIGHT Brass Championship Belt
WCW UNITED STATES HEAVYWEIGHT Championship is inactive now. The WCW United States Heavyweight Championship was created when J.C.'s promotion was officially changed to World Championship Wrestling. The first champion of the WCW United States Heavyweight championship was Lex Lugar. WCW UNITED STATES Heavyweight Championship Belt is made of brass metal. The etching for this belt is deep and perfect according to the TV Accurate artwork. The length of this stunning championship belt is 51 inches and fits up to the waist of 46 inches. This belt is what you deserve as a WCW Fan. Grab it today at Zees Belts. What are you waiting for?
- TV Accurate Design
- Brass Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.