USWA UNIFIED HEAVYWEIGHT 24K GOLD Zinc Championship Belt
The USWA Unified Heavyweight Championship was formed in 1988. The first wrestler to hold the USWA Unified Heavyweight Championship belt was Jerry Lawler. Zinc metal is used to make the USWA Unified Heavyweight Championship Belt. The metal plates are deep etched and 24k gold plated. This Championship belt is real beauty and the gold platin on it makes it a real deal. Real cowhide leather is used to make the straps of USWA Unified Heavyweight Championship belt. This Championship belt is also available with laced straps. So, What are you waiting for? Grab your USWA Unified Heavyweight Championship Belt now from Zees Belts.
- TV Accurate Design
- Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date