TNA X DIVISION Brass Championship Title Belt
The TNA X Division Championship is a professional wrestling championship. Impact wrestlers promoted it. It came out on June 2002. Trey Miguel is the current Champion. This belt is made with Brass metal. Skilled craftsmen at Zees Belt do deep etching. The finest quality paintwork is done on the belt. Genuine cowhide leather is used to make the straps of this belt. This Championship belt is truly a piece of art. We can do customization on the customer's demand. What are you waiting for? Grab your TNA X Division Brass Championship Belt now from Zees Belts!
- TV Accurate Design
- Brass Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.