TNA JEFF HARDY Brass Championship Belt
Jeffery Nero Hardy is an American professional wrestler. Jeff Hardy was a member of TNA from 2004 to 2006. In 2010 Jeff Hardy rejoined TNA. Hardy won the World Heavyweight Championship. This Championship belt is made with brass metal. The plates of this championship belt are deep etched and then curved by skilled craftsmen. High-quality paint work is done on the plates of this Championship Belt. The straps are made with Real Cowhide leather, which gives this TNA Jeff Hardy Championship belt a more premium look. Whoever holds this championship belt feels like Jeff Hardy. If you are a fan of Jeff Hardy and want to show your love and respect to Jeff Hardy, this belt is the way to show your fanbase to him. What are you waiting for? Order your TNA Jeff Hardy Championship Belt now from Zees Belts.
- TV Accurate Design
- Brass Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 2mm.
-Weighs around 4-5 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.