TEXAS HEAVYWEIGHT BRASS CHAMPIONSHIP BELT
Texas Heavyweight Championship was first introduced in the 1930s. This Championship has had various names. The Texas Heavyweight Championship is one of the oldest championships. Brass metal plates are used in making the Texas Heavyweight Championship Belt. Real cowhide leather is used in making this championship belt. The leather straps are available in different variations, either laced or plain. The metal plates of Texas Heavyweight Championship belt have high-quality paintwork done on them. The Belt is customizable on customers demand. So what are you waiting for? Order your Texas Heavyweight Championship Belt now from Zees Belts.
- TV Accurate Design
- Brass Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 2mm.
-Weighs around 4-5 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.