NWA WESTERN STATES HEAVYWEIGHT 24K GOLD Zinc Championship Belt
The NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship was a professional championship in NWA. The plates of this championship belt are made with zinc metal. The metal plates are deep etched and curved by skilled craftsmen at Zees belts. 24K Gold plating is done on the NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship belt plates. Skilled workers do high-quality paintwork. Real Cowhide leather is used to make the straps of this championship belt. The NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship belt is customizable. Order your Championship belt now from Zees Belts.
- Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.