NWA TNA X Brass Championship Belt
NWA TNA X Championship was introduced in 2002. At first, Championship was just known as the NWA X Division Championship. Later on, it became the NWA TNA X championship. The X division sow is the oldest in the history of the TNA Championship. A.J. Styles become the first champion of the NWA TNA X championship title. This championship belt is hand-crafted by skilled craftsmen at Zees Belts. The plates of this championship belt are made of brass metal. High-quality paintwork is done on the metal plates. Real cowhide leather is used to make the straps of this championship belt. Are you a true fan of the NWA TNA X championship? What are you waiting for? Grab yours now from Zees Belts.
- TV Accurate Design
- Brass Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 2mm.
-Weighs around 4-5 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.