WWE 24/7 CLASSIC Brass Championship Belt
WWE 24/7 is officially discontinued. The first Champion of the WWE 24/7 Classic Championship was Titus O'Neil. Nicki Cross was the last wrestler to win the WWE 24/7 Classic Championship title belt. This Championship belt is made up of zinc metal. High-quality gold plating is done on the metal plates of this championship belt. Authentic cowhide leather makes the straps of the WWE 24/7 Classic Championship belt. This championship belt is available at Zees Belts. Order yours now.
- TV Accurate Design (Latest)
- Single layered Metal Assembled Plates Are Available.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 2mm.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
- Handling takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.