SOUTHERN HEAVYWEIGHT ZINC METAL CHAMPIONSHIP BELT
The Southern Heavyweight Championship was a professional wrestling title in the Continental Wrestling Association in the 1970s. It is a tremendous old-school belt. This championship belt is made from zinc metal. Deep etching is done on the plates by professionals working at Zees Belts. The finest quality paintwork is done on the plates of this championship belt. The straps of this championship belt are made from real cowhide leather. This Championship belt can fit on waist sizes up to 46 inches. This belt is a gift for old-school Southern Heavyweight Championship lovers. So, What are you waiting for? Grab your Southern Heavyweight Championship belt now from Zees Belts.
- TV Accurate Design
- Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.