AWA INMATE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELT
This Championship is also nicknamed the "inmate belt." Having an old history, this championship belt was titled to many champions which, include Verne Gagne, Otto Wanz, Jumbo Tsuruta, and many others. This belt was designed in the central state prison in Wisconsin. This is a total beast of the belt. Real leather backing will be used to cover the screws. It's a must-have for a championship belt collection. Whenever we talk about old-school championship belts, AWA Inmate Heavyweight Championship Is one of the top belts.
- Exact TV Design
- Real Cowhide Leather Strap
- Additional Stacked Zinc Plates On Main Plate.
- Double Layered Metal Assembled Plates.
- Top Quality Nickel Plating.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 8mm.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
- Handling Time Is Around 10 Days.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
Many of our belts can be customized on buyers' requests. Want something truly unique? Send us all instructions, and we will get right to work.
Processing & Shipping Time:
This belt is processed in 10-12 Days and will arrive within 4-5 business days after being shipped by our courier partner DHL Express. An email with the tracking information will be sent once your order is shipped. Or you can log in to your account to check the status of your order.
Zees Belts is proud of selling high-quality championship belts. It is our job to provide the best customer support to our customers.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.