IWGP JR TAG TEAM 24K GOLD Championship Belt
International Wrestling Grand Prix (IWGP) JR tag team 24k gold championship is a professional tag team wrestling Championship. The current champions of the IWGP JR tag team championship are Francesco Akira and TJP. They won the IWGP JR Tag team titles by defeating Ryusuke Taguchi and Master Wato on June 20, 2022, during the new japan tour. If you are a real fan of the IWGP JR tag team Championship fan, take a look at our IGWP JR tag team 24k Gold Championship belt, it is made with Real cowhide leather. Single-layered Zinc metal and 24k Gold plating are used to make this masterpiece with good-quality etching, making it an authentic replica of the championship belt.
Available at Zees Belts. Grab yours now!
- TV Accurate Design
- Single-Layered Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.