WCWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Zinc Championship Belt
WCWA World Heavyweight Championship was a professional wrestling championship created in 1966. This championship was discontinued. The first champion of the WCWA World Heavyweight Championship was Fritz Von Erich. This Championship belt is an old-school belt made with pure zinc metal. High-quality paintwork is done on the metal plates of this championship belt. Real cowhide leather is used to make the WCWA World Heavyweight Championship belt straps. This championship belt is available at Zees Belts. Get yours Now.
- TV Accurate Design
- Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 7-8 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.