NWA DOMED GLOBE HEAVYWEIGHT 24K GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT
NWA Domed Globe Championship Belt is one of the most prestigious belts ever introduced by a wrestling promotion. The history of this championship belt is quite old and from the 1980s. Ric Flair was also a title holder for this championship belt, and today the latest winner for this championship belt is Nick Aldis. This championship belt is also known as "Ten Pounds Of Gold." This championship belt is available in plain and laced leather straps making it more attractive. Real zinc metal is used for the plates of this belt, and 24k Gold Plating has been applied on these zinc plates. This is a beauty that no one can take their eyes off. Customized versions of these championship belts are available, and you can contact us for that version.
What are you waiting for? Grab your NWA DOMED GLOBE HEAVYWEIGHT 24K GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT now!
- TV Accurate Design
- Single-Layered Zinc Metal Plates.
- Plates are deeply etched with different chemicals & Also CNC Machine has been used at some parts.
- Total Thickness of Plates after stacking is up to 4mm.
-Weighs around 6-7 lbs.
- Free Name Plate
- Real Cowhide Hand-Tooled Leather Strap
-Handling Takes 7-8 Days Maximum.
- Photos can be provided on asking for quality assurance.
- Feel Free To Get Updates On Your Order Via Email.
- 100% Top Quality Is Guaranteed.
- Partial Payment Are Accepted For This Belt.
All Zees Belts Products are covered with a 30-day refund or exchange policy from the delivery date.